All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a first-time rifle buyer or an experienced rifle owner looking for formal, comprehensive firearms training, Gun Digest Shooter's Guide to Rifle Marksmanship delivers the foundational marksmanship training you need. In this information-packed volume, you will find: * Complete and simple explanations that teach the fundamental skills and techniques required to perform well. * Practice drills with step-by-step instructions that show you how to perform the techniques properly, and help you to analyze and correct your performance. * Hundreds of clear, detailed photos to illustrate the techniques. With the techniques in this book, you'll progress from basic competence to expert, building sound kwledge and understanding of fundamental marksmanship methods and techniques along the way.
- Author BiographyPeter Lessler is an expert-level graduate of Col. Jeff Cooper's General Pistol 250 and Rifle 270 courses, an IPSC/USPSA B class competitor, Project Appleseed Rifle Marksmanship Clinic Instructor, and NRA highpower rifle competitor.
- Author(s)Peter Lessler
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGun Digest (Imprint of KP Books)
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- thedevilmademed...04 Jun, 2015by
If you want to improve your shooting, get this book....
So, I bought this book, as I am keen target shooter and hunter. Generally a good shot, I needed to Improve. This book is great. Very informative, great pictures showing how to hold, but above all great writing about mental attitude.........Just need to put it all into practice.