All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA gun is only as good as its owner, and far too many are poorly maintained and serviced, even when taken to professionals. For the serious hunter and gun owner, The Gun Owner's Handbook takes the mystery out of gun maintenance. Topics covered include: Your Work Area Lighting Tool Storage Screw Drivers Bore Cleaning Equipment Solvents Lubricants Rust Prevention Bore Clean Procedures Action Cleaning, Lubrication, and Inspection Exterior Maintenance Caring for Wood Stocks Caring for Synthetic Stocks Scopes Scope Mounts Open Sights Slings Holsters Cases Misfiring Sticky Actions Sticking Cartridges Jamming Poor Accuracy Rough Trigger Pulls Preparing for Trips Field Repairs Repair Kits With advice on inspecting barrels, disassembling safeties, repairing pumps and semi-automatics, removing rust, caring for damaged stock, and much, much more, The Gun Owner's Handbook will find a place on every gun owner's shelf, and pay for itself almost immediately.
- Author BiographyLarry Lyons has had a long-running gunsmithing column for Guns & Ammo magazine and a general firearms column for Michigan-Out-Of-Doors; he has also been published in Muzzle Blast, Muzzle Loader, Outdoor Life and several other magazines. He is a forest fire fighter, gunsmith, and freelance writer.
- Author(s)Larry Lyons
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Out-of-print date22/11/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight34 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.