All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- Description1882, Black Rock, Tennessee. Justice is ruled by a six-gun, and the speed with which it can be drawn. Lawlessness still prevails in most Old Western towns during this time, outlaws t taking heed in obeying set laws by Sheriff's and US Marshall's. Jake Hudson is one such man, proud to wear the polished star pinned to his shirt, fair in his judgement, but strict in enforcing the law upon those who choose to dwell outside it. When his wife and unborn child are savagely killed by a gang of men, and flee the County, Jake vows to take revenge, and sets out after the w outlawed gang of six men, retiring his badge in the process. Five months down the line, Jake has t been successful in catching up with them. He arrives in Bitter Creek, a town in Texas, and here he meets a rancher and his wife, who invite him to stay over for the week-end at their ranch. Jake is introduced to their beautiful daughter, Ronnie. Despite all odds, Jake and Ronnie realize that they've fallen in love. With Ronnie's promise of love in his heart, Jake takes to the trail with renewed vigor, realizing that the ghosts of his past have to be reckoned with before he can make a new beginning. Pursuing the wanted outlaws, brings Jake to Tucson, where he finally meets up with the remaining survivors of the outlaw gang. Calling them to Justice, he is forced to make a final decision, ending in a deadly stand-off where only one man dare walk away. Ultimately, the strong survive the battle, and justice is served cold.
- Author BiographyI was born on 21 April 1963 in a small mining town in South Africa, called Carletonville. The deepest Gold mine in the world is situated here, just as a matter of interest. I went to school here, and in 1983 joined the SA Army for two years. In 1988 I met my wife, and we got married eight months later. Today we are the proud parents of a son, aged 24, and a daughter, aged 21 after twenty five years of marriage. Writing is my passion, and I started writing when I was about ten or eleven years of age by writing my friend's essays for them in school. This carried on throughout my entire high school career as well. It was only in 2012 that I decided to take a plunge, and submitted a few chapters for proofreading with a publisher. A couple of days later I received a full report on the contents of my submission, as well as an invitation to complete and submit the entire manuscript. It took me a year to complete, and five months after submission I was holding the first print Proof Copy in my hand. What a Journey!
- Author(s)MR Leonard D Rawlins
- Date of Publication05/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.