All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest in the successful Gurus on... series: a one-stop guide to the world's key writers on leadership, their thought and contribution. This is an update of the recent themes and issues that dominate the leadership agenda. It is a listing of the main leadership gurus from Adair to Sun Tzu, their main concepts and approaches. It is a quick guide to some of the world's current and recent business leaders, who they are, what they've done, and their beliefs. It is a compendium of leadership checklists and associated materials to assist in developing skills and competencies. The Gurus include: John Adair, Warren Bennis, Robert Blake and Jane Mouton, Ken Blanchard, Peter Drucker, Daniel Goleman, Chris Keeble, Nicolo Machiavelli, Douglas McGregor, John Kotter, Manfred Kets de Vries, James M Kouzes and Barry Posner, David McClelland, W J Reddin, Tannenbaum and Schmidt Leadership Continuum, and Abraham Zaleznik.
- Author BiographyMark Thomas is a consultant specialising in leadership, executive development, change management and human resource management. His clients include major corporations in Europe, Australasia and SE Asia.
- Author(s)Mark A. Thomas
- Date of Publication20/03/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleGurus on... S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteb&w diagrams
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.