Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn his literary texts, which remained mostly unpublished, Gustav Landauer (1870-1919) anticipated the linguistically skeptical ideas of his time. In new intertextual, intermedial and muted writing styles, he confronts the inadequacy of language in a creative manner. Through his entanglements with works of German literature and music, the Jewish author Landauer wrote himself into German culture. The presentation and analysis of all literary texts provides an important contribution to both research on Landauer and the study of cultural and social functions of intermediality and intertextuality.
- Author BiographyCorinna R. Kaiser, University of Oxford, Grossbritannien.
- Author(s)Corinna Kaiser
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleConditio Judaica
- Series Part/Volume Number81
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight677 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.