All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionBold and daring, Blind Painting introduces readers to the multi-layered poetry of John Tamilio III. Systematically deconstructing the human condition, the themes of love and death, faith and despair, transgression and redemption, are all summoned through invative metaphors that sample the poet s extensive theological and literary background. Rich in natural imagery, readers are taken on a journey along the shoreline and through the landscape of the poet s native New England astutely capturing the space between thought and pen.
- Author BiographyJOHN TAMILIO III is an ordained minister in the United Church of Christ and serves the First Congregational Church of Wakefield, New Hampshire as their senior pastor and teacher. He received his B.A. in English and philosophy from Salem State College. He also holds a M.A. from Northeastern University in British and American literature and a M.Div. from Andover Newton Theological School. Currently, he is working towards his Doctorate at the Boston University School of Theology. John lives with his wife and children in Wakefield Corner, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)John Tamilio III
- PublisherBauhan (William L.),U.S.
- Date of Publication15/12/2003
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBauhan (William L.),U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map, 1 port.
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.