All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough one has ever said that growing old is a zany laugh riot, humor certainly eases the path to and through one's golden years. And here is a heaping dose of jokes and anecdotes (anecdotes for one's anec-dotage, you might say) to lighten and brighten the day of anyone who's reached that certain age. You and the special senior in your life will laugh at jokes about a wide range of subjects, including ...One-Liners: I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. --Andy Rooney Memory: A senior citizen driving on the highway received a cell phone call from his wife. Herman, be careful! I just heard on the radio that there was a madman driving the wrong way on Route 280! The husband replied, I kw, but there isn't just one--there are hundreds! Sex and the Senior: An eighty-two-year-old man went to his doctor for a physical. A few days later the doctor saw him walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm. Several days later the doctor spoke to his patient and commented, You're really doing great, aren't you? The man replied, I'm just doing what you said, Doc--'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.' The doctor said, I didn't say that. I said, 'You've got a heart murmur. Be careful.' Belly Laughs is a lode of fun for the young at heart of all ages, especially the golden age. Remember this bit of sage advice: If you laugh a lot, when you get older your wrinkles will be in the right places.
- Author BiographySteven D. Price is the author or editor of forty fiction and nonfiction books, including the bestselling 1001 ... Things Ever Said series and the award-winning The American Quarter Horse. In the course of his five-decade publishing career, he has been a book and magazine editor and a literary agent. Currently a consulting editor and the manuscript doctor at Skyhorse Publishing, he is aging nicely in New York City.
- Author(s)Steven D. Price
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.