Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionLife is difficult, is how rewned therapist and best selling author M. Scott Peck opened his popular series, The Road Less Traveled. No disrespect to Dr. Peck, but one doesn't have to be a best selling author to understand that life is tough. In truth, we are all looking for the same thing--to be GUTSY. Don't believe me, let's define it, gut, adj, gutsy, -ier, -est: arising from within, from the innermost parts of the soul. Immediate and powerful impact, relevance, courage, brilliance, passion, fighter, significance. The problem is that in this 'life is difficult' world, it is easy to get derailed, pulled off the GUTSY track and into the daily grind of life. GUTSY will t only keep you focused and on track, it will remind you of just how special you are. Oregon State Director of Basketball operations, Coach John Saintign said, GUTSY is great, and I will use it over and over!
- Author BiographyMatt Forck, CSP & JLW, a leading voice in safety and employee motivation! Matt is one of only a handful of individuals to earn both the Certified Safety Professional (CSP) designation and journey status in the hazardous field of distribution electrical line work. In addition, Matt has served as a manager in a corporate leadership team; the top 2.5% of a 3,800-member organization. It is through Matt's unique and diverse work experience that he has become a leading voice in safety, engaging organizations; from those that get their hands dirty, to safety professionals and top-level leadership. Recently, Matt was dubbed 'The Safety Ambassador' due to his ability and passion to deliver proven, and results oriented keynote presentations throughout the United States. His style, which is life-light and laughter centered, is best summed up from an attendee at a recent conference, Very energetic and fun! Everyone should attend his seminar, the best of the conference! Matt directs K-Crof Industries, LLC, an organization dedicated to Building Safe People through writing, speaking and giving! A sought after speaker and consultant, he appears at industry events and his corporate client list of includes fortune 500 companies, trade associations, utility and construction companies. Matt has published dozens of articles in various magazines and trade publications and authored four books. Materials for Safety Professionals including free resources and downloads may be found on the web; www.thesafetysoul.org . Matt lives in Columbia, MO with his wife Stephanie, daughter Natalie, 8, and son Nathan, 7.
- Author(s)MR Matthew a Forck
- PublisherKcrof Industries, LLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKcrof Industries, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.