All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for fans of Granta and Five Dials, the magazine features short fiction, vel extracts, poetry, and reviews from both previously published and unpublished writers--Issue 13 will again feature an in-depth author interview and the new literary agony column. Gutter Magazine is an outstanding independent literary magazine publishing fiction and poetry from writers born and living in Scotland. The work collected here is in turns diverse, delicate, and dangerous. But with contributions from every corner of Scotland, all the major countries of Europe, Canada, both U.S. and Asia, it is, most of all, global in attitude. Gutter doesn't hold to any particular political outlook but wholeheartedly believes in the power of the creative imagination to challenge the status quo.
- Author BiographyAdrian Searle works in design and publishing, edits the literary magazine Gutter, and has edited a number of award-winning anthologies. He commissioned and cowrote 101 Uses of a Dead Kindle and Dougie's War.
- PublisherFreight Books
- Date of Publication05/08/2015
- Series TitleGutter Magazine
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFreight Books
- Weight340 g
- Width234 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byColin Begg,Henry Bell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.