All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.12Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionAna and her son, Philippe, are grieving the loss of Philippe's father when Ana's hairstylist Kimi dies in an apparent suicide. Driven by a force she doesn't understand, Ana starts digging into Kimi's past in Guyana in 1978, which leads to nested tales of rth and south, past and present, and to the Jonestown Massacre. A stunning translation of a masterpiece by one of Quebec's most important velists. Elise Turcotte is a velist and award-winning poet who has twice received the Prix Emile-Nelligan. Rhonda Mullins was a finalist for the 2007 Goverr General's Literary Award for Translation and translated Jocelyne Saucier's And the Birds Rained Down.
- Author BiographyRhonda Mullins: Rhonda Mullins was a finalist for the 2007 Governor General's Literary Award for Translation for The Decline of the Hollywood Empire by Herve Fischer. She has also translated Jocelyne Saucier's Jeanne sur les routes into Jeanne's Road. Elise Turcotte: Elise Turcotte is a novelist and award-winning poet who has twice received the Prix Emile Nelligan. Her novel The Alien House was shortlisted for the 2004 Governor General's Literary Award for Translation. Turcotte lives in Montreal, where she teaches at the CEGEP de Vieux-Montreal.
- Author(s)Elise Turcotte
- PublisherCoach House Books
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCoach House Books
- Weight228 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byRhonda Mullins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.