Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionGynaecological cancers are categorised as 'rare' diseases, although collectively they affect over 16,000 women each year in the UK alone. There is a lack of real understanding of these conditions compared with other malignancies, possibly owing to their relative rarity when viewed as individual diseases. The 60th RCOG Study Group brought together a range of experts to examine as many biological aspects of gynaecological cancers as possible, including both surgical and n-surgical therapies. This book presents the findings of the Study Group, with contents including: * current understanding of the biology of gynaecological cancers * translation of biology to the clinic * state of the art in imaging and therapy * current clinical trials * advances in multimodal therapy * individualised treatment.
- Author BiographySean Kehoe works as a Consultant at Churchill Hospital and John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford. He currently serves on the RCOG Council (as Fellows' Representative South East). Richard J. Edmondson is a Consultant at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Gateshead. Martin Gore is Medical Director of The Royal Marsden and Professor of Cancer Medicine at The Institute of Cancer Research. Iain A. McNeish is a cancer specialist at Barts and the London School of Medicine, part of the Barts Cancer Research UK Centre. He is Deputy Director of the Barts Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleRoyal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Study Group
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRCOG Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byIain A. McNeish,Martin E. Gore,Richard J. Edmondson,Sean Kehoe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.