Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionA boy triumphs over his abusive environment in this raw and gripping story from National Book Award finalist Chris Lynch. Davey's had to grow up fast in order to get away--away from his beautiful mother, who loves him but can't take care of him; away from his charismatic but reckless father, who loves him too, but can't commit; and away from the people who look at him strangely because he's t like them. The only constant in his life has been his sister, Joanne. She's fed him, protected him, and taken care of him ever since she was seven and he was two. Now Jo, still a teenager, has a baby herself, and it's Davey's turn to take care of someone, to offer love like he's never kwn before. National Book Award finalist Chris Lynch describes in unflinching detail a squalid, urban scene in this meticulously crafted vel with evocative and lyrical prose (<i>Publishers Weekly</i>).
- Author(s)Chris Lynch
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Weight163 g
- Width129 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.