All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA RARE -- CENTURIES OLD -- COLLECTION OF CUSTOMS, USAGES AND CEREMONIES OF GYPSY CLANS IN MATTERS OF WITCHCRAFT, LOVE POTIONS, SPELL CASTING AND FORTUNE TELLING Many believe the gypsies to be a mysterious race who possess supernatural powers. There has even been speculation that the various clans originated from outer space and migrated here from beyond the stars eons ago, trying to mix in (unsuccessfully) with the rest of the world s population. They have their own language, their own life style, their own moral code and travel like mads from place to place as if searching for their true home. Outsiders are t welcome. They do t share their occult secrets with others, their kwledge being handed down from generation to generation via oral tradition. The author Charles G. Leland was befriended by several gypsy clans after doing honest interviews in various academic journals. This Volume Covers Such Fascinating Topics As: +Shamanism, Sorcery, Vindictive And Mischievous Magic + Charms And Conjurations To Cure And Heal + Gypsy Exorcisms + A Curious Old Italian Secret +The Magic Virtues Of Garlic + Calling Upon The Spirits Of Earth And Air + Egg Lore And Egg Proverbs + To Cure Or Protect Animals + The Recovery Of Stolen Property + The Haunts And Habits Of Witches + Bogeys And Humbugs + The Principles Of Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling + Romance Based On Chance Or Hope + Gypsy Magic Spells And Secret Children s Rhymes + Gypsy Witch Amulets + Magic By Moonlight At The Cross Road + Lilith, The Child Stealer And The Powers Of Fairies Merry, Mad Or Sad With this manual you can learn to practice the spells, ceremonies and rituals of Gypsy Witches and become a practicing Oracle in your own right.
- Author BiographyThe author lived and studied with the gypsy clans and was taught about their spiritual and psychic gifts no other outsider has gained knowledge of.
- Author(s)Charles Lealand,Dragonstar
- PublisherInner Light - Global Communications
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInner Light - Global Communications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byTimothy Beckley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.