Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1900, Milton S. Hershey returned to his native farming community, Derry Church, to pursue his dream of chocolate making. Over the next forty years, t only did his business endeavor thrive, but the small town blossomed and grew through his invative ideas and philanthropy, and his vision endured for generations. H is for Hershey takes the reader through the community and its landmarks via the talents of artists who love and appreciate the rich history of this fine town w kwn as Hershey, Pennsylvania.</p>
- Author(s)Heather Paterno
- PublisherSunbury Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication16/03/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSunbury Press, Inc.
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.