Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe recent outbreaks of E.coli and BSE have ensured that the issue of meat safety has never had such a high profile. Meanwhile HACCP has become the preferred tool for the management of microbiological safety. Against a background of consumer and regulatory pressure, the effective implementation of HACCP systems is critical. Written by leading experts in the field, HACCP in the meat industry provides an authoritative guide to making HACCP systems work effectively. This book examines the HACCP in the meat industry across the supply chain, from rearing through to primary and secondary processing.
- Author BiographyMartyn Brown was formerly a Senior Microbiologist at Unilever Savoury Global Supply Chain and Technology Group, UK. Now a consultant, he is an internationally-known authority on the management of food safety.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Series Part/Volume Number51
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMartyn Brown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.