Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $499.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth volume in a series on the languages of Amazonia. This volume includes grammatical descriptions of Wai Wai, Warekena, a comparative survey of morphosyntactic features of the Tupi-Guarani languages, and a paper on interclausal reference phemena in Amahuaca.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- Series TitleHandbook of Amazonian Languages
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Content Note1 map
- Weight1231 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDesmond C. Derbyshire,Geoffrey K. Pullum
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.