Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionSee how leading experts on strategy weigh in on many crucial questions and find answers to your toughest challenges in this collection of the most popular Harvard business review cases.
- Author BiographyThe HBR Case Studies series. Every day, managers face challenges that put them to the test. When it comes to the thorniest dilemmas, there's never just one right answer. Get the guidance you need from our new HBR Case Studies series. Straight from the pages of the Harvard Business Review, each book breaks down your most familiar and formidable business problems. You'll get six engaging scenarios, each with several detailed solutions by today's leading experts. Read the cases, gain more perspective, and hone your instincts so you can finalize your plan and move forward more successfully.
- Author(s)Harvard Business School Press
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleHarvard Business Review Case Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Out-of-print date15/12/2010
- Weight130 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.