CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
HBR's 10 Must Reads: HBR's 10 Must Reads - The Essentials by Daniel Goleman, Peter Ferdinand Drucker, Michael E. Porter, Clayton M. Christensen and Harvard Business Review Staff (2010, Paperback)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- SynopsisChange is the one constant in business, and we must adapt or face obsolescence. Yet certain challenges never go away. That's what makes this book "must read." These are the 10 seminal articles by management's most influential experts, on topics of perennial concern to ambitious managers and leaders hungry for inspiration - and ready to run with big ideas to accelerate their own and their companies' success.If you read nothing else - full stop - read:Michael Porter on creating competitive advantage and distinguishing your company from rivalsJohn Kotter on leading change through eight critical stagesDaniel Goleman on using emotional intelligence to maximize performancePeter Drucker on managing your career by evaluating your own strengths and weaknessesClay Christensen on orchestrating innovation within established organizationsTom Davenport on using analytics to determine how to keep your customers loyalRobert Kaplan and David Norton on measuring your company's strategy with the Balanced ScorecardRosabeth Moss Kanter on avoiding common mistakes when pushing innovation forwardTed Levitt on understanding who your customers are and what they really wantC. K. Prahalad and Gary Hamel on identifying the unique, integrated systems that support your strategy,The HBR Paperback series is designed to bring today's managers and professionals the fundamental information they need to stay competitive in a fast-moving world. From the preeminent thinkers whose work has defined an entire field to the rising stars who will redefine the way we think about business, here are the leading minds and landmark ideas that have established theHarvard Business Reviewas required reading for ambitious business people in organizations around the globe.
- AuthorClayton M. Christensen,Daniel Goleman,Harvard Business Review Staff,Michael E. Porter,Peter Ferdinand Drucker
- Number Of Pages288 pages
- SeriesHBR's 10 Must Reads
- Publication Date2010-11-08
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Publication Year2010
- Copyright Date2010
- Weight10.6 Oz
- Height0.9 In.
- Width5.5 In.
- Length8.2 In.
- LC Classification NumberHD31.H34963 2009
- Dewey Decimal658
- Dewey Edition22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.