All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManaging people is fraught with challenges--even if you're a seasoned manager. Here's how to handle them. If you read thing else on managing people, read these 10 articles (featuring Leadership That Gets Results, by Daniel Goleman). We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you maximize your employees' performance. HBR's 10 Must Reads on Managing People will inspire you to: * Tailor your management styles to fit your people * Motivate with more responsibility, t more money * Support first-time managers * Build trust by soliciting input * Teach smart people how to learn from failure * Build high-performing teams * Manage your boss This collection of best-selling articles includes: featured article Leadership That Gets Results by Daniel Goleman, One More Time: How Do You Motivate Employees? The Set-Up-to-Fail Syndrome, Saving Your Rookie Managers from Themselves, What Great Managers Do, Fair Process: Managing in the Kwledge Ecomy, Teaching Smart People How to Learn, How (Un)ethical Are You? The Discipline of Teams, and Managing Your Boss.
- Author BiographyHBR's 10 Must Reads paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their own growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the most essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever-changing business environment. Classic ideas, enduring advice, the best thinkers: HBR's 10 Must Reads.
- Author(s)Daniel Goleman,Harvard Business Review,Jon R. Katzenbach,Renee A. Mauborgne,W.Chan Kim
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleHBR's 10 Must Reads
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.