CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 2 million people in Japan have chronic hepatitis C and many of them will lose their lives to liver cirrhosis or complications of hepatocellular carcima. Hepatitis C virus-related diseases are a serious concern both in developing countries and in Japan and the United States, where the number of patients is also in the millions. Therapeutic modalities recently developed in Japan, including interferon therapy and nutritional supportive therapy, are gaining worldwide acceptance. At this critical juncture, HCV and Related Liver Diseases presents new information on etiology, pathology, diagsis, and therapy. Viral hepatitis was the theme of the Yamaguchi Symposium on Liver Disease, meeting in December 1998 and attended by leading hepatologists and virologists. Collected in this volume are the papers from the symposium, providing a valuable resource for hepatologists, gastroenterologists, and others working to understand and treat viral hepatitis.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Japan
- Content Note32figs.
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byKiwamu Okita
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.