CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is part of the UniversityOfHealthCare/ UniversityOfBusiness Interactive Training Library , which offers authoritative, clearly written material in an interactive form for better comprehension and documentation of completion. The HIPAA Focused Training series consists of traditionally structured courses with similar content to the HIPAA story courses to accommodate those who learn well without stories. HIPAA 1 and 2 are important prerequisites to understand details of privacy. HIPAA Focused Training 3C Marketing will teach you what is marketing under HIPAA, rules that apply to relationships with pharmaceutical and medical device companies, rules for marketing authorisations, the use of protected health information in HIPAA, and more. Estimated time: 1-3 hours. 92 pages.For convenience, the CD contains the text of some of the regulations. You must have Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher running on your computer. Supported operating systems are Windows 95, 98, 98 SE, ME, 2000, or XP. You will need Internet access to e-mail us your unique key and receive a password key. The multi-user CDs are designed for organisations that wish to train and test a number of people at a discounted price and retain the information in the course for future reference. Each user who passes successfully with a score of 80 may print a certificate of completion. Each CD may only be activated on one computer and contains tests for up to the number specified in the title.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight86 g
- Width125 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.