All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionLearn American History YOUR way with HIST4! HIST4's easy-reference, paperback format presents course content through visually-engaging chapters as well as Chapter Review Cards that consolidate the best review material into a ready-made study tool. The chapters are written as a narrative, telling the story of the American past while balancing social, political, ecomic, and cultural history. With the textbook or on its own, HIST Online allows easy exploration of HIST4 anywhere, anytime -- including on your device. Collect your tes and create StudyBits(TM) from interactive content as you go to remember what's important. Then, either use preset study resources, or personalize the product through easy-to-use tags and filters to prioritize your study time. Make and review flashcards, review related content, and track your progress with Concept Tracker, all in one place and at an affordable price.
- Author BiographyKevin M. Schultz teaches American history at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), one of the most diverse campuses in the country. He has special interests in religion, ethnic and racial history, and American intellectual and cultural life. He is currently president of the Society for U.S. Intellectual History and is the author of several books. His most recent, BUCKLEY AND MAILER: THE DIFFICULT FRIENDSHIP THAT SHAPED THE SIXTIES (W.W. Norton & Co.), came out in 2015 and was reviewed widely, including in The New Yorker, the Wall Street Journal, and dozens more venues. His TRI-FAITH AMERICA: HOW POSTWAR CATHOLICS AND JEWS HELPED AMERICA REALIZE ITS PROTESTANT PROMISE was published by Oxford University Press in 2011 and is now in paperback, and his essays have appeared in THE JOURNAL OF AMERICAN HISTORY, AMERICAN QUARTERLY, THE JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF RELIGION, LABOR HISTORY, and several other venues, popular and academic alike. An award-winning teacher, he received his B.A. from Vanderbilt University and his Ph.D. from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Author(s)James Stewart,Kevin Schultz
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight1474 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.