Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionGlycosylation is a common and extremely important modification in biological molecules, particularly of proteins. HIV Glycans in Infection and Immunity provides an overview of the roles of glycans in the transmission/infection, antigenicity, and immugenicity of HIV and the HIV envelope glycoprotein. It explores recent advances in the understanding of the impact of HIV glycans in infection and their promise for immulogical and therapeutic intervention. Novel collaborations between glycobiologists and immulogists in recent years have led to key advances in the understanding of HIV glycans. These cross-disciplinary endeavors, their achievements and their impact on the field are all addressed, herein.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 34 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight523 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRalph Pantophlet
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.