All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionHIV Happy presents a new philosophy for living with the virus. It aims to challenge some of the negative thinking people with HIV often have about themselves. Hailed as -step change in the way we speak about HIV-, this ground breaking book shows how a happier life with the virus is possible. Long-term survivor Paul Thorn shows the reader through a guided process of self-examination how they can change their thinking and happily co-exist with the virus. HIV Happy presents a simple methodology for living with HIV today, tomorrow and the future. Whether you are newly diagsed, or have been living long-term with the virus then this book is for you.
- Author BiographyPaul Thorn is a health and lifestyle writer. He wrote the HIV column in GT magazine for over a decade. In 2014 he was nominated by Stonewall as Journalist of the Year. He lives in Hove, East Sussex.
- Author(s)MR Paul Thorn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.