All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis book draws attention to the existence in France of an AIDS literature from 1985 to 1988 before AIDS writing became either a widely recognised genre or a culturally influential form of writing. It is a predominantly literary critical study, informed by gender studies and psychoanalytic criticism in its readings of individual texts, and interwoven with contextual information.
- Author BiographyJean Pierre Boule is Professor of Contemporary French Studies at Nottingham Trent University.
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Boule
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.