More items related to this product
Best-selling in Toner Cartridges
Save on Toner Cartridges
- AU $14.40Trending at AU $14.60
- AU $129.00Trending at AU $176.18
- AU $36.98Trending at AU $37.82
- AU $126.55Trending at AU $250.12
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $104.09
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $88.00Trending at AU $89.25
About this product
- Product InformationPrint out research papers pertaining to your field of study and e-books, for convenient reading, with the HP CB540A cartridge. Texts are distinctly clear and even graphics are vivid with this HP black ink cartridge. This HP toner cartridge is compatible with HP Color LaserJet models CP1515n, CP1518ni, CP1215, and CM1312 MFP printers. Around 2,200 standard pages can be printed with this HP black ink cartridge. Using the laser print technology, this HP toner cartridge prints speedily with high quality. The HP CB540A cartridge is a quick installation and requires least user interference.
- ModelHP 125A
- TypeToner Cartridge
- Compatible ModelsHP LaserJet CP1518 ID Card Laser Printer ; HP LaserJet CP1515n Workgroup Laser Printer ; HP LaserJet CM1312 All In One Laser Printer ; HP CC377A Workgroup Laser Printer ; HP Laserjet CP1210 Printer
Most relevant reviews
- stelin3011 Nov, 2012by
Save money, stick it to HP
I am sick and tired of the ridiculous price of HP cartridges, so I hit on a method to beat their ripoff game. I bought an exra set of cmyk cartridges, bought the refill kit and now swap out cartridges 50 standard pages after the "order new ___ cartridge" message on the printer. This way I can buy toner real cheap, swap the cartridge out before the stupid chip blows and keep refilling cartridges as needed. It is not that messy, saves a ton of money and sticks it to HP. There is some sensitivity to overfilling the empty cartridge, but 5000 pages later I have not bought another cartridge, not replaced a chip and spent $20 for toner. You have to watch whose cartridge you buy because not all of the listed ones under cb540a work, but I got a full return so I am good.
- agentlertime207 May, 2012by
Super fast delivery, Saved a ton of money - Who could ask for more?
I admit it! I was leary about ordering toner cartridge online... But at a price soo much less than I was currently paying at my retail office supply store, I decieded to take the plunge and order a HP Black toner cartridge. It arrive lightning fast and when I opened the box, I was impressed on how carefully the toner bar was wrapped - plus, sealed in heavy duty plastic. Although it did not have the original box, when I compared it to the exhausted cartridge, they were identical! My prints? Simply beautiful...
- southeastdiecas...07 Aug, 2012by
Black cartridge ok, colored ones not so good, spots on anything I print.
As far as I know the black toner cartridge is working ok. I purchased it with the other 3 color cartridges. Price is very reasonable....I can get all 4 cartridges for about the price of one new hp cartridge. However, I am getting blue spots at random on anything I print so I pretty much cant print pictures any more. I guess you get what you pay for.
- felizg99201205 Mar, 2013by
After use, its performance is adequate. It is readily accepted by the team
the purchase of this product allows us to have an adequate cost with a product that meets the desired quality. The number of copies that can be achieved is attractive and the print is acceptable.
- aerialone03 Jul, 2013by
Great option to HP if photo printing not a top priority. (Photos are dark.)
This is a good alternative to the ridiculous price HP gets. It is not as good for photos as they seem quite dark... but for 99% of my printing needs, it works just fine.