Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionHPV and Cancer is a concise read that covers all aspects of the Human Papilloma Virus as it relates to human cancers. While written by professionals, it design to be understandable by those that are t in the field, yet it has the technical details that professionals want to stay abreast of this changing field. The book starts out the history of HPV and progresses into the molecular biology of the virus and our current understand of the structure and functions of the proteins and genes it encodes. We then look at the dynamic trends of this infectious agent in the human population, how it interacts with human cells, and the role it plays with other organisms to produce both benign and malignant tumors. Lastly, there is a discussion about a new vaccine for HPV and the hopes that are held by many to change the trends with this virus and the associated cancers it produces.
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJames A. Radosevich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.