All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe key to success in people analytics is to focus on and prioritize business questions of value to your company or organization. This book will provide very practical advice for those in the field of HR and People Analytics. Specifically, it will show the reader how to approach an analysis project, show how to properly select metrics, discuss how to design dashboards with your customer and business problem in mind, provide more than thirteen people analytics examples to get you started (without needing sophisticated math), introduce the concept of a linkage map to connect business measurements, provide advice on whether to build HR analytics capabilities in-house, give examples of analytical and visualization tools, warn you of challenges to consider when implementing HR analytics and, with many companies failing in HR Analytics, provide reasons why analytics initiatives fail to show value.
- Author BiographyTracey has been recognized as one of the Top 50 Global Influencers in HR Analytics and one of the Top 15 HR Analytics Experts to Follow in 2017. Tracey's career spans the areas of mechanical engineering, supply chain and human resources in multiple industries. Prior to launching her own consulting practice in 2013, Tracey led global strategic initiatives for FedEx Express World Headquarters. Previous positions include leading process improvement projects in supply chain and creating mathematical simulations of engineering products for a global automotive company. Tracey holds degrees in Applied Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering and Business from well-recognized universities in Canada and the U.S. Tracey is the author of multiple books and presents at conferences, industry events and corporate functions, primarily on the strategic benefits of data analysis and its contribution to the bottom line. Tracey has over 25 years of experience in applying analytics to real business problems.
- Author(s)Tracey Smith
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.