All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionHuman capital is an essential component of the market value as well as brand value of every organization. HRD Audit presents the first-ever comprehensive approach to evaluating and re-designing human resource development (HRD) function and interventions, and maximizing their contribution to business goals and human capital formation. A unique feature of the book is the HRD Score Card approach that organizations can use to assess and benchmark their level of HRD and its alignment with business goals. The second edition is thoroughly updated and revised to cater to the needs of current practitioners and students. It aligns the chapters with the HRD Score Card 2500, which itself is based on the first edition of HRD Audit and developments thereafter.
- Author BiographyT. V. Rao is currently the Chairman of T. V. Rao Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd, Ahmedabad. He was a Professor at Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) between 1973 and 1994 and, subsequently, Adjunct/Visiting Professor until 2014. He is the Founder President of the National HRD Network (NHRDN), and the First Honorary Director of the Academy of HRD, India. He was also the President of the Indian Society for Applied Behavioral Science (ISABS). Dr Rao has worked as an HRD Advisor to the Reserve Bank of India, has assisted the Administrative Reforms Commission in reviewing the personnel management practices for civil services, and has also served as a member of the HRM Review Committee of Nationalised Banks set up by the Ministry of Finance. Dr Rao has worked as a short-term consultant to UNESCO, Ministry of Health, Indonesia; National Entrepreneurial Development Association, Malaysia; and the Commonwealth Secretariat, London. Dr Rao has over 50 books to his credit, of which 15 are authored jointly with Dr Udai Pareek.
- Author(s)T. V. Rao
- PublisherSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.