All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHRM Unplugged is intended primarily for those studying towards a Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualification in human resource management. The chapters reflect the kwledge assessment criteria for each competency, and address the issues in a succinct way with an emphasis on policy and practice. Each chapter includes two learning activities that require students to apply the ideas outlined in the chapter to a realistic scenario where they have to deal with an issue or solve a problem - the kinds of challenges that HR professionals are asked to deal with every day. Affordable, readable, and free from excessive jargon and too many chapters, HRM Unplugged contains just the critical, core information that students need to read, learn, remember and then apply in their chosen fields of work.
- Author BiographyMike Fazey BA (Murdoch), GradDipHRD (Curtin), MHRM (Murdoch), MAHRI, coordinates the Human Resource Management program in the School of Business at the University of Notre Dame (Fremantle), Australia. He has also lectured in human resource management at Murdoch and Edith Cowan universities. Mike has more than 25 years' experience as an HR practitioner and strategist. His experience encompasses recruitment, learning and development, performance management, change management, organisational development, leadership development and strategic human resource management.
- Author(s)Mike Fazey
- PublisherTilde Publishing
- Date of Publication30/01/1967
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPrahran
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTilde Publishing
- Weight525 g
- Width191 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.25Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.