All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionNow featuring more than 250 color illustrations throughout, this perennially popular guide is a must for vices who want to work with HTML or XHTML, which continue to be the foundation for any Web site. The new edition features nearly 50 percent new and updated content, including expanded coverage of CSS and scripting, new coverage of syndication and podcasting, and new sample HTML projects, including a personal Web page, an eBay auction page, a company Web site, and an online product catalog. The companion Web site features an eight-page expanded Cheat Sheet with ready-reference information on commands, syntax, colors, CSS elements, and more. It covers planning a Web site, formatting Web pages, using CSS, getting creative with colors and fonts, managing layouts, and integrating scripts.
- Author BiographyEd Tittel is a full-time independent writer, trainer, and consultant who works out of his home near beautiful Austin, Texas. Ed has been writing for the trade press since 1986 and has worked on more than 140 books. In addition to this title, Ed has worked on more than 35 books for Wiley, including Windows Server 2008 For Dummies, XML For Dummies, and Networking with NetWare For Dummies. Ed is a Contributing Editor at Tomshardware.com, writes for half-a-dozen different TechTarget.com Web sites, including WhatIs.com, SearchNetworking. com, and SearchWindows.com, and also writes occasionally for other Web sites and magazines. When he's not busy doing all that work stuff, Ed likes to travel, shoot pool, spend time with his family (especially taking walks with young Gregory), and turn the tables on his Mom, who now makes her home with the rest of the Texas Tittels. Jeff Noble runs a small Web design and multimedia company called Conquest Media (www.conquestmedia.com) in Austin, Texas. Jeff has been working on, in, and around the Web for nearly 10 years, and he specializes in designing and creating unique, easy to use, functional Web sites. When he's away from his computer, Jeff is often far from the madding crowd, choosing instead to hike and camp in wild places as far away from a wall socket as he can get.
- Author(s)Ed Tittel,Jeff Noble
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/06/2008
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date21/01/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight914 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.