All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionNeed to learn HTML fast? This best-selling reference's visual format and step-by-step, task-based instructions will have you up and running with HTML in time. In this completely updated edition of our best-selling guide to HTML, Web expert and best-selling author Elizabeth Castro uses crystal-clear instructions and friendly prose to introduce you to all of today's HTML and XHTML essentials. You'll learn how to design, structure, and format your Web site. You'll create and use images, links, styles, lists, tables, frames, and forms, and you'll add sound and movies to your site. Finally, you will test and debug your site, and publish it to the Web. Along the way, you'll find extensive coverage of CSS techniques, current browsers (Opera, Safari, Firefox), creating pages for the mobile Web, and more. Visual QuickStart Guide--the quick and easy way to learn! * Easy visual approach uses pictures to guide you through HTML and show you what to do. * Concise steps and explanations get you up and running in time. * Page for page, the best content and value around. * Companion Web site at www.cookwood.com/html offers examples, a lively question-and-answer area, updates, and more.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Castro has written all five best-selling editions of HTML for the World Wide Web: Visual QuickStart Guide. She is also author of Perl and CGI for the World Wide Web: Visual QuickStart Guide and XML for the World Wide Web: Visual QuickStart Guide--both best-sellers! Liz was the technical editor for Peachpit's The Macintosh Bible, Fifth Edition, and she founded Pagina Uno, a publishing house in Barcelona, Spain.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Castro
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication16/08/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Out-of-print date13/03/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight848 g
- Width179 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.