All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionEverything you want to achieve in life--from a successful career, thriving relationships, improved health, or simply to increase your happiness and wellbeing--everything starts with habits. Everything! Habits and Happiness combines years of research by experts in the field of habits, neuroscience, traditional and positive psychology, and teaches you how to apply this new information in a very simple and practical way. This book will help you understand your habits: why you have them, why you can or cant change them, and how they can work to help you live a great life. Implementing habitual behavior in accordance with this book will help you become happier and more successful, will improve your wellbeing, and will assist you to live the life you've always wanted to live. We can learn so much about ourselves by learning about our habits. Our wellbeing increases significantly when we understand the reasons we do certain things, when we learn how to change and introduce new habits if necessary, and when we apply that kwledge effectively in our lives. My goal is t to present a scientific research paper that few will understand, but rather to help you improve your wellbeing by introducing good new habits and changing bad old habits. At the same time I will provide the research supporting these ideas.
- Author BiographyBraco Pobric is a founding member and Chief Happiness Officer of the Institute for Advanced Human Performance. He is Certified Positive Psychology Coach and former globally Certified Trainer and Coach for Dale Carnegie Training. He is a creator of many educational programs including but not limited to flourishing, human change, science of happiness, management consulting, technology and real estate investment. Braco is the business owner of multiple ventures including education, coaching, management consulting and real estate. Braco was a Vice President for the large Wall Street firm, Management Consultant for one of the Big Five Companies, Consulting Practice Manager for national large management consulting firms and owner and president for technology consulting, wholesale-retail and internet businesses. He currently holds a leadership role with a large global financial company where he served multiple responsibility including Head of North America Operation, Head of Global Technology Command Centre and is now responsible for North America, Europe and Asia Pacific Regions Data Centers supporting $1.4 trillion of average daily volume. He lives in New Jersey with his wife Nevenka and their cat Ringo.
- Author(s)Braco Pobric
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.