Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionA playfully inventive and invigorating debut collection of poetry from a finalist for the CBC Poetry Prize and the Walrus Poetry Prize. With settings ranging from the ancient sites of Greece and Rome to the museums of Europe, from the barracks of Auschwitz to the streets of North Central Regina, the inner-city neighbourhood where the poet grew up, the poems in Cassidy McFadzean's dazzling first collection embrace myth and metaphysics and explore the contradictory human impulses to create art and enact cruelty.
- Author BiographyCASSIDY MCFADZEAN s poems have appeared in magazines across Canada, including The Malahat Review, Grain, Arc, Vallum, and The Fiddlehead. In 2012 she published a chapbook, Farwell, and in 2013 she was a finalist for the CBC Poetry Prize and The Walrus Poetry Prize. Her debut collection of poems, Hacker Packer (2015), was a finalist for the Saskatchewan Book Award s First Book Award, the City of Regina Award, and the League of Canadian Poets Gerald Lampert Award. McFadzean was born in Regina and studied at the University of Regina and the Iowa Writers Workshop.
- Author(s)Cassidy McFadzean
- PublisherMcClelland & Stewart Inc.
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcClelland & Stewart Inc.
- Weight113 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.