All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title covers the latest wireless security solutions. Protect your wireless systems from crippling attacks using the detailed security information in this comprehensive volume. Thoroughly updated to cover today's established and emerging wireless techlogies, Hacking Exposed Wireless, second edition reveals how attackers use readily available and custom tools to target, infiltrate, and hijack vulnerable systems. This book discusses the latest developments in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, and DECT hacking, and explains how to perform penetration tests, reinforce WPA protection schemes, mitigate packet injection risk, and lock down Bluetooth and RF devices. Cutting-edge techniques for exploiting Wi-Fi clients, WPA2, cordless phones, Bluetooth pairing, and ZigBee encryption are also covered in this fully revised guide. This title helps you to: build and configure your Wi-Fi attack arsenal with the best hardware and software tools; explore common weaknesses in WPA2 networks through the eyes of an attacker; leverage post-compromise remote client attacks on Windows 7 and Mac OS X; master attack tools to exploit wireless systems, including Aircrack-ng, coWPAtty, Pyrit, IPPON, FreeRADIUS-WPE, and the all new KillerBee; evaluate your threat to software update impersonation attacks on public networks; assess your threat to eavesdropping attacks on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, and DECT networks using commercial and custom tool; develop advanced skills leveraging Software; defined Radio and other flexible frameworks; and, apply comprehensive defenses to protect your wireless devices and infrastructure.
- Author BiographyJohnny Cache is the author of many wireless tools and has spoken at several security conferences, including BlackHat, BlueHat, and ToorCon. Joshua Wright is a senior security analyst with InGuardians Inc., an information security research and consulting firm, and a senior instructor and author with the SANS Institute. He continually looks for new ways to break wireless networks. Vincent Liu is the Managing Director at Stach & Liu, a security consulting firm providing services to Fortune 500 companies, global financial institutions, and U.S. and foreign governments.
- Author(s)Johnny Cache,Joshua Wright,Vincent Liu
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleHacking Exposed
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date03/03/2015
- Content Noteill
- Weight875 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.