All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionDIY hardware hacking...easy as Pi (R)! Raspberry Pi is taking off like a rocket! You can use this amazing, dirt-cheap, credit card-sized computer to learn powerful hardware hacking techniques as you build incredibly creative and useful projects! This complete, full-color guide requires absolutely experience with either hardware hacking or computer programming. Colorful photos guide you through each project, and the step-by-step instructions are stunningly clear and easy! 1. Start with the absolute basics: * Discover why millions of people are so passionate about the Pi! * Tour the hardware, including storage, connections, and networking * Install and run Raspbian, Raspberry Pi's Linux-based operating system * Manage devices and configuration files * Network Raspberry Pi and add Wi-Fi * Program Raspberry Pi using Python, Scratch, XHTML, PHP, and MySQL 2. Next, build all these great projects: * Media Center * Retro Console Video Game Station * Minecraft Server * Web Server * Portable Webcam * Security & Privacy Device 3. Then, master all these cutting-edge techniques: * Overclock Raspberry Pi for better performance * Link Raspberry Pi to the Ardui and Ardui clones, including the AlaMode and the Gertboard * Use the Pi to build electronics prototypes using a breadboard
- Author BiographyTimothy L. Warner has helped thousands of beginners succeed with technology in business and in schools. Until recently a digital media specialist with Pearson Technology Group, he worked in various facets of information technology, including systems administration, software architecture, and technical training. He is the author of The Unauthorized Guide to iPhone, iPad, and iPod Repair.
- Author(s)Timothy L. Warner
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication20/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight718 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.