All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHacking Secret Ciphers with Python t only teaches you how to write in secret ciphers with paper and pencil. This book teaches you how to write your own cipher programs and also the hacking programs that can break the encrypted messages from these ciphers. Unfortunately, the programs in this book won't get the reader in trouble with the law (or rather, fortunately) but it is a guide on the basics of both cryptography and the Python programming language. Instead of presenting a dull laundry list of concepts, this book provides the source code to several fun programming projects for adults and young adults.
- Author BiographyAlbert Sweigart (but you can call him Al), is a software developer in San Francisco, California. He is originally from Houston, Texas. He laughs out loud when watching park squirrels, which makes people think he's a simpleton. His previous books are Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python and Making Games with Python & Pygame.
- Author(s)Al Sweigart
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.03Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.