Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a step-by-step tutorial filled with practical examples which will show you how to build and manage a Hadoop cluster along with its intricacies. This book is ideal for database administrators, data engineers, and system administrators, and it will act as an invaluable reference if you are planning to use the Hadoop platform in your organization. It is expected that you have basic Linux skills since all the examples in this book use this operating system. It is also useful if you have access to test hardware or virtual machines to be able to follow the examples in the book.
- Author BiographyDanil Zburivsky is a database professional with a focus on open source technologies. Danil started his career as a MySQL database administrator and is currently working as a consultant at Pythian, a global data infrastructure management company. At Pythian, Danil has been involved in building a number of Hadoop clusters for customers in financial, entertainment, and communication sectors.Danil's other interests include writing fun things in Python, robotics, and machine learning. He is also a regular speaker at various industry events.
- Author(s)Danil Zburivsky
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.