Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionBased on twenty-eight years of experience at Willow Creek, the authors explain four ministry foundations: Mission, Vision, Values, and Strategy. Content includes detailed answers to questions facing every children's ministry: What does Jesus expect from children's ministry?, How can we evangelize lost kids and disciple saved kids at the same time, and should we?, How do we engage kids so they don't become bored?, and How do we get better at recruiting and leading volunteers?, and many others.
- Author BiographySue Miller is executive director of Promiseland and oversees Willow Creek's children's ministry. Sue has also equipped thousands of other ministries to do the same. Sue Millar es la directora ejecutiva del ministerio Promiseland y supervisa el ministerio infantil en la iglesia Willow Creek. Ha capacitado a miles de otros ministerios para hacer lo mismo. David Staal is the director of Promiseland, the children's ministry at Willow Creek Community Church. He partnered with Sue Miller to author Making Your Children's Ministry the Best Hour of Every Kid's Week, published by Zondervan. Previous ministry roles include director of communications for Willow Creek and Promiseland director for the Willow Creek Association. In the latter position, he provided leadership for the ministry support Promiseland offers other churches. In addition to his current church role, he writes for and serves as editor of Today's Children's Ministry, an electronic publication and Web site from Christianity Today International. David Staal es el director de Promiseland, el ministerio de jovenes a Willow Creek Community Church. David es co-autor con Sue Miller de Making Your Children's Ministry the Best Hour of Every Kid's Week, publicado por Zondervan. David Staal ha servido como director de comunicaciones en Willow Creek y director Tierra Prometida de Willow Creek Asociacion. En esta posicion el proveyo liderazgo para sopor el ministerio de Tierra Prometida ofrecida a otras iglesias. David es un contribuyente frecuente a la revista del ministerio de ninos y Evangelizando al nino de hoy.
- Author(s)Sue Miller
- PublisherVida Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMiami
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2005
- ImprintVida Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight197 g
- Width134 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.