All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecent high school transfer student Hasegawa Kodaka is pathetically inept at making friends. Kodaka is an outcast, with his natural blond hair which he inherited from his deceased English mother, and his unpleasant, fierce gaze. When he comes across the brash loner Mikazuki Yozora, who typically chats with her imaginary friend, the two outsiders become the unlikeliest of allies. Realizing that they have hope of a rmal social life, the two rejects decide to form a group called The Neighbour's Club in order to make friends and maybe even learn a thing or two about social skills. As luck would have it, five new members join the club who are more socially awkward than they are. Will these quirky misfits ever make rmal friends, or are they all doomed to social failure?
- Author BiographyChiruwo Kazehana is a Japanese author best-known for Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends - Now With 50% More Fail! Shirabi is a Japanese manga artist best-known for Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends - Now With 50% More Fail!
- Author(s)Chirow Kazahana
- PublisherSeven Seas P.,N.Y.
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Seas P.,N.Y.
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.