All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecent high school transfer student Hasegawa Kodaka is pathetically inept at making friends. Kodaka is an outcast, with his natural blond hair which he inherited from his deceased English mother, and his unpleasant, fierce gaze. When he comes across the brash loner Mikazuki Yozora, who typically chats with her imaginary friend, the two outsiders become the unlikeliest of allies. Realizing that they have hope of a rmal social life, the two rejects decide to form a group called The Neighbour's Club in order to make friends and maybe even learn a thing or two about social skills. As luck would have it, five new members join the club who are more socially awkward than they are. Will these quirky misfits ever make rmal friends, or are they all doomed to social failure?
- Author BiographyYomi Hirasaka is an author of light novels whose best known work, Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends, has been adapted into two hit manga series and an anime. Itachi is a Japanese manga artist who is best known for Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends.
- Author(s)Yomi Hirasaka
- PublisherSeven Seas Entertainment, LLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationWest Hollywood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Seas Entertainment, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations throughout
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.