All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionStudents in Year 10 and early Year 11 will thoroughly enjoy Hai, Ima!, our magazine style, topic-based Japanese course. Researched and photographed on location, Hai, Ima! systematically extends students' kwledge of Japanese language and culture while capturing their interest with its stimulating content, exciting format and 'just out' feel. Teachers will find that each well-structured component of the course provides clever approaches to developing language skills that utilise a range of text types and loads of authentic material. Hai, Ima! is equally suited to students who have previously worked with Ima! or a different Japanese course. Hai, Ima! Textbook is divided into six units centred around topics such as relationships, people at work, and the future. To meet the learning requirements of the older student, the topics are dealt with using a greater range of authentic text types, with longer reading passages and further variety in speaking activities.
- PrizesShortlisted for APA Design Awards: Pearson Education Best Designed Secondary Education Book 2003.
- Author(s)Elise Joy Wackett,Miho Okutsu
- PublisherHarcourt Education
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPort Melbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCIS Heinemann
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.