All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.40
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.69
About this product
- DescriptionJewellery designer Maisoon wants an ordinary extraordinary life, which isn't easy for a tradition-defying, activist, Palestinian citizen of Israel who refuses to be crushed by the feeling of being an unwelcome guest in the land of her ancestors. Frustrated by the apathy of her boyfriend Ziyad and her father Majid - who want her to get on with her life and forget those in the Occupied Territories - she lashes out, only to discover her father isn't the man she thought he was. Raised a Christian, in a relationship with a Muslim man and enamoured with a Palestinian woman from the Occupied Territories, Maisoon must determine her own path.
- Author Biographykhulud khamis is a Palestinian feminist writer of fiction, poetry, and nonfiction, whose work deals with political and social issues such as identity, belonging, racism and discrimination, art as political resistance, and issues affecting women and the LGBTQI community.
- Author(s)Khulud Khamis
- PublisherSpinifex Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNorth Melbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSpinifex Press
- Weight209 g
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.