Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Banjo). The Hal Leonard Banjo Method 2nd Edition is the newly updated and revised version of the original classic method. This comprehensive and easy-to-use beginner's guide is designed for anyone just learning to play bluegrass-style 5-string banjo. Inside you'll find loads of techniques, tips, and fun songs to learn and play. The book covers: the basics, tuning, reading tablature, playing chords, learning tes, learning rhythm, right-hand rolles, hammer-ons and pull-offs, pinches and slides, many classic bluegrass songs, and much more!
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication20/04/2007
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Weight227 g
- Width221 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.