All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a Printz-Hor-winning author, an absorbing vel about a teen boy whose scientist parents take in a chimpanzee. All happy families are alike. Ben Tomlin's unhappy family is unhappy in a very different way. For thirteen years, Ben Tomlin was an only child. But all that changes when his mother brings home Zan--an eight-day-old chimpanzee. Ben's father, a rewned behavioral scientist, has uprooted the family to pursue his latest research project: a high-profile experiment to determine whether chimps can acquire advanced language skills. Ben's parents tell him to treat Zan like a little brother. Ben reluctantly agrees. At least w he's t the only one his father's going to scrutinize. It isn't long before Ben is Zan's favorite, and Ben starts to see Zan as more than just an experiment. His father disagrees. Soon Ben is forced to make a critical choice between what he is told to believe and what he kws to be true--between obeying his father or protecting his brother from an unimaginable fate.
- Author BiographyKenneth Oppel is the bestselling author of Skybreaker and Airborn, a Printz Honor Book. He lives in Toronto with his family and can be found online at www.kennethoppel.ca.
- Author(s)Kenneth Oppel
- PublisherScholastic Paperbacks
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Paperbacks
- Weight318 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.