All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionThirty-seven-year-old script supervisor Jared Dunkin, called J., is camping in the corner of his inherited house above Hollywood's Sunset Strip. In his move, he brought only his autograph collection and his Barcelona chairs. Orphaned and disconsolate, J. is doing thing with his love of film and very little with his history degree. Out of the blue, he meets thirty-year-old Mary Ellen Higgen?called Emmy?while at a voting precinct on a February Tuesday and decides she might be the girl for him. But when he raves to his grandmother about Emmy, she warns him t to see the girl again?although she doesn't say why. Everyone in Hollywood has a personal celebrity. For J., it's his grandmother, who came to Hollywood in the late forties as Miss South Dakota and third runner-up to Miss America. She made movies and married the head of make-up as he started the successful line of Ingenue Cosmetics. Emmy's celebrity is her late, swashbuckling, movie star grandfather who had made a film with J.'s Grandstar. Although they?re in love, J. and Emmy may have too much in common. Just as he finds a career, J. finds his personal life spiraling out of control in a spectacular fashion worthy of a soap opera.
- Author(s)Cleo Baldon
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.