All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- Description<b>The powerful and riveting second book in the Half Bad trilogy.</b> In a modern-day England where two warring factions of witches live amongst humans, seventeen-year-old Nathan is an abomination, the illegitimate son of the world's most powerful and violent witch. Nathan is hunted from all sides: where is safe and one can be trusted.Now, Nathan has come into his own unique magical Gift, and he's on the run--but the Hunters are close behind, and they will stop at thing until they have captured Nathan and destroyed his father. The Half Bad trilogy has been translated into more than 50 languages.<i>TIME</i>Magazine calls it <b>highly entertaining and dangerously addictive</b>. Kate Atkinson says it's <b>brilliant and utterly compelling</b>. London's<i>Daily Telegraph</i>has named author Sally Green <b>the new J.K. Rowling</b>. Discover the story that readers all over the world are raving about.
- Author BiographySally Green lives in north-west England. She has had various jobs and even a profession but in 2010 she discovered a love of writing and now just can t stop. She used to keep chickens, makes decent jam, doesn't mind ironing, loves to walk in Wales even when it's raining, and will probably never jog again. She really ought to drink less coffee. <i>Half Bad </i>is her first novel.
- Author(s)Sally Green
- PublisherViking Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- Series TitleHalf Bad Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViking Books for Young Readers
- Weight499 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.