Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.22+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by bookrespect
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionA lumius autobiography by one of Australia's best loved writers. Judith Wright, who was born in 1915, tells the story of her emerging consciousness as a writer and a woman as she grows up in country New South Wales. This is a moving story of self-awareness, and of Wright's discovery of love in wartime Brisbane.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Judith Wright
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Content Notephotos
- Weight500 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.