All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionFor most families, it remains the ultimate dilemma: how to balance a happy, healthy family life with the demands and rewards of work. When Gaby Hinsliff realised that she couldn't continue to work 60-hour weeks, spend time with her child and expect to stay happily married, there was only one solution. She quit, and decided to start again from scratch. Half a Wife is her guide for guilt-torn parents who are teetering on the edge.
- Author BiographyGaby Hinsliff started her career in 1994 as a reporter on the Grimsby Evening Telegraph, and within a decade had worked her way up to being Political Editor of the Observer. In 2007, she took nine months off after the birth of her son before going back to her old full-time job, but two years later she finally decided she'd had enough of life getting lost in the rush. The piece she wrote about this in the Observer was a sensation and prompted both her blog Used To Be Somebody and this book. She now lives happily with her son and husband in Oxfordshire, working as a freelance political commentator and columnist for Grazia magazine.
- PrizesShortlisted for Paddy Power Political Book Awards: Debut Political Book of the Year 2013.
- Author(s)Gaby Hinsliff
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight201 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.