All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the plainspoken men and women of these stories, small events trigger sudden shifts in which the ordinary becomes unfamiliar. Cowboys cavort and sheriffs shoot, certainly, but don't let the familiar trapping of your average Western fool you - these short stories are deeply philosophical meditations of the surreality of human existence.
- Author Biography<b>Percival Everett</b> is Distinguished Professor of English at the University of Southern California and the author of nearly thirty books, including <i>Percival Everett by Virgil Russell</i>, <i>Assumption</i>, <i>Erasure</i>, <i>I Am Not Sidney Poitier</i>, and <i>Glyph</i>. He is the recipient of the Academy Award from the American Academy of Arts and Letters, the Hurston/Wright Legacy Award, the Believer Book Award, and the 2006 PEN USA Center Award for Fiction. He has fly-fished the west for more than thirty years. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Percival Everett
- PublisherGraywolf Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraywolf Press,U.S.
- Weight232 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.